Bryan CopiusSenior Vice President of Operations
Chris PetroneDigital Marketing Manager
Devon MintzesOperations Manager
James DekroneFunding Manager
Joe PellegrinoDirector of Sales
Keith JaroslawskiFunding Manager
Lou MazzellaVP of Operations and Development
Marsha ZimmermanFunding Manager
Matthew SmithFunding Manager
Mike TorelliFunding Manager
Rob MoraFunding Manager
Shelton St. JusteFunding Manager
Susan JoelManaging Director
Tom ForsbergAssistant Vice President
Zach SantangeloFunding Manager
- Education: Plattsburgh State University
- Free Time: Trying new restaurants, Fishing, Going to the beach, Concerts
I’m constantly trying to be creative in any way I can.
- Graduated from Stony Brook University in 2017
- Cooks a mean chicken parm
- Loves dancing – was on a hip-hop dance crew
David began his career as a real estate and bankruptcy attorney in New York City. Following several years in private practice, he started a mortgage broker operation in Long Island which ultimately grew to become one of the largest privately held national mortgage banking operations in US history with revenues exceeding $80 million per annum and $3 billion in annual funded loan volume.
David has a broad range of management expertise in the areas of marketing, sales, banking and regulatory compliance and business development. David leveraged his experience in consumer lending and crossed over to business lending in 2012. After running several successful lending platforms, David is happy to be home again as the President of Big Think Capital where he can offer strategic options for working capital for all types of businesses.
Mr. Brown has a J.D. from Brooklyn Law School and graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Michigan with a dual degree in Economics and Spanish. Mr. Brown successfully completed a sabbatical program in International Economics at the London School of Economics and earned his Foreign Language credentials at Cornell University.
Mr. Brown is a member of the New York State Bar Association, American Bar Association, LIBN Elite “40 under 40” and is an active participant in the following charitable organizations: Autism Speaks, Susan B. Komen Race for the Cure, Israeli Defense Fund, LIJ Children’s Medical Fund and the Pay it Forward Foundation.
Devon Mintzes creates ease of communication between all clients and their respective agent, resulting in a smooth funding process for all parties.
Tacobell gets me all the time, and chipotle, and sushi…I like food
- Devon went to SUNY Cobleskill for Culinary Arts
James Dekrone always has his clients’ best interest in mind.
He thoroughly guides business owners through the funding process, and is dedicated to seeing his clients succeed.
- He was a Division 1 wrestler at West Virginia University.
My favorite thing to do is spend time with my beautiful wife and two wonderful kids. I am very involved in training with my son who is an extremely talented baseball player.
- Baseball runs in the family – Joe played D1 in college, and his brother played professionally
Keith Jaroslawski works with integrity and clarity. He’s willing to go the extra mile for his clients. He’s knowledgable about many different loan options, which means he’ll find the solution that fits best with your goals.
- Huge sports fan – Mets/Jets/Islanders
- Enjoys going to concerts, golfing and skiing
With 20 years of experience in financial services, Lou Mazzella will always look out the for the best interest of his clients.
Lou prides himself on being responsive both during and after business hours.
- Loves sports, is a big NY Yankee fan
Marsha Zimmerman is a warm and engaging Funding Manager. She’s persistent in driving the best results for her clients.
- Graduaute and Post-Grad Degrees
- Real Estate and Mortgage experience
- Movie and Theater buff
- Loves trying new dining spots
Matthew Smith is self-motivated and always makes the most of every obstacle he is faced with. Graduating with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management from Farmingdale State College, he is well-rounded in the industry. His desire to provide the best service to clients is what makes him valuable in the financial industry.
- He is active in playing music on Long Island, performing from Islip all the way to Fire Island.
- Mountain Biking, Martial Arts, Community Service, and Photography
Shelton St. Juste
Susan played an integral role in developing the largest Auto Transmission shop in the US. In her 23-year career she worked her way up to General Manager, and was responsible for growing the business into a multi-million dollar corporation. She understands what it takes to be profitable and successful. Having experienced the trials and tribulations that a business owner must face every day, Susan will work diligently to find you the best solution.
My take on life is to live by a few rules:
- Practice random acts of kindness
- Live for an audience of one: God
- Pray Hard, Work Hard, Play Hard – or go home
To your success!
He’s quick to respond, and is always within reach if you have questions or concerns. He’s comfortable in the uncomfortable, and he’ll work tirelessly to provide your business with the best financial solution possible.
- He was a Division 1 athlete; captain of his University’s lacrosse team.
- Favorite Sports Teams: NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers
Zach Santangelo has worked for Chase and Capital One as a Business Banker. Now, as the Senior Funding Manager at Big Think Capital, Zach helps business owners acquire financing that suits their budget, and achieves their financial goals.
From Zach, you can expect 100% transparency. He is straight-forward and goes above and beyond for every client.
- Played Division 1 Soccer and was All-Region in High School
- High School Hall of Fame Soccer player