Big Think Capital Inc.(hereinafter “Company”) is dedicated to protecting your privacy and providing you with the highest level of service. This Policy explains what the Company does to keep information about you private and secure. This Policy covers only information that you provide to the Company or that it obtains about you from companies that you have chosen to do business with. Please read this Policy carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
Personal Information We Collect
The personal information we collect about you comes from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you, such as your name, address, and telephone number, or other information that you provide to us over the phone or in documents or applications,
- Information about your transactions, such as your account balances with your creditors, payment histories, account activity, and all other information that may be contained in your credit card statements or other reports relating to your debt, and
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies and other sources, such as your credit bureau reports, collection agency reports or other communications, and other information relating to your payment histories, creditworthiness, annual income, or ability to satisfy your obligations.
We will not sell or transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent. We may disclose such information in order to effect or carry out any transaction that you have requested of us or as necessary to complete our contractual obligations with you. We may also share your information with service providers that perform business operations for us, companies that act on our behalf to market our services, or others only as permitted or required by law, such as to protect against fraud or in response to a subpoena. We may also share or transfer our information in the event we transfer or sell your account or our business assets to another provider. By carrying out those services, we may disclose your information, as we see fit and as permitted by law, to your creditors, credit card companies, collection agencies, banks, and other entities and individuals specifically necessary to effect, administer and perform our services.
How We Collect Your Information
- Log Files: Any time you visit any of our websites, our servers automatically gather information from your browser (such as your IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks) to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information. For example, we may log your IP address for system administration purposes. IP addresses are logged to track a user´s session. This gives us an idea of which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not share the log files externally.
- Sign-Up Information: To process sign-ups, we may require your name, address, phone number, email address and other personal information. Such information is used primarily to process your order or as otherwise described herein. This is information you provide to us.
- Application: To access our services, we require your name, address, phone number, email address, and other personal information. We also require the name of your business, its address, its federal and state tax ID, the type of business, business location, average monthly sales, state of incorporation, name of Landlord (if applicable), credit card transactions per month, and purpose of the loan.
- E-mails and Telephone Calls: We require an e-mail address from you when you register for our services. We use your e-mail for both transactional (e.g., order confirmation, refund and renewal processing) and promotional (e.g., newsletters, new product offerings, special discounts, event notifications, special third-party offers) purposes. E-mail messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the e-mails, including whether the e-mail was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. If you would rather not receive promotional e-mails from us, please see the section below labeled “Choice/Opt-Out”. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the our services, such as service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. We may also contact you by telephone or text message (including to any wireless number you may provide to us) solely in connection with our services. If you would rather not receive telephone calls or text messages from us, you may change or delete your number from your account preferences page(s), or ask to be removed from our contact list if you receive a call or text message from us. We fully comply with the requirements of the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act.
- Other Sources. We may obtain information about you from third parties such as credit reports. We do not pull a credit report without your permission.
Big Think Capital
225 Broadhollow Road Melville, NY, 11747 Main Office: 1 (646) 400-0563 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Protect Your Information
We train our employees to protect all customer information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural controls that comply with government standards. We authorize our employees, agents and contractors to get information about you only when they need it to do their work with us. You can help to maintain the security of your online transactions by not sharing your personal information or password with anyone. Remember, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. This Policy applies to current and former customers. If you have any questions, please contact Big Think Capital Inc.at 225 Broadhollow Road Melville, NY, 11747 Main Office: 1 (646) 400-0563 E-mail: email@example.com