SBA Small Business Loans
CDC/504 Fixed Asset
A CDC/504 loan is most often used to purchase major assets, such as real estate or heavy equipment with long life spans.
Loan Amount up to
Term as long as
Rate as low as
Funded as fast as
Access the Capital You Need to Grow Your Business
SBA CFC/504 loans are available through Certified Development Companies (CDCs), and can be used for a range of assets that promote your business growth and job creation. These include the purchase or construction of existing buildings or land, new facilities or long-term machinery and equipment.
Get started with SBA CDC/504
fixed asset financing
Provide basic information about your business. If approved, you can request funds and receive them in your account in as fast as 48 hours.
What you’ll need to qualify
- 680+ FICO score
- 2+ years in business
- 10% down payment if purchasing a business or commercial real estate
- Collateral: While collateral is not a requirement, the more collateral you can put up, the more likely it is you will get a loan
- No delinquencies or defaults, including student loans
- If purchasing commercial real estate, your business must occupy at least 51% of the building.
- If building new commercial real estate, your business must occupy at least 80% of the building.
What you need to apply
Basic details about you and your business
Bank statements for past 3 months
Business is in good standing & profitable
Don’t just take our word for it—check out what our clients have to say:
Frequently Asked Questions
At Big Think, we can help you structure the best loan for your needs. If you’re confused or need clarification about the qualifying requirements for a loan, please contact us. We’ll be happy to help.