SBA Export Loans
SBA Export Loans are designed to help small businesses expand in to foreign markets.
Get Started Today
SBA Export Loans
SBA Export Loans are designed to help small businesses expand in to foreign markets. There are three types of SBA Export Loan
- Promotional materials for an export business
- Working capital to fulfill and out-of-country order
- Recovery capital for businesses negatively impacted by imports
SBA Export Loans In Detail
SBA Export Loans are designed to help small businesses expand in to foreign markets. There are three types of SBA Export Loan:
Up to $500,000 in working capital with terms up to 7 years. This loan is very flexible and may be used for a wide variety of export related purposes including but not limited to costs associated with manufacturing export products, producing promotional materials and attending trade shows.
Up to $5 million in working capital to fund existing purchase orders from a foreign customer. Terms usually less than 12 months but can be up to 3 years. Intended to allow your business to offer more favorable terms to foreign customers, the EWCP allows businesses to use funds to pay suppliers, purchase inventory, and cover production and export costs.
Up to $5 million in working capital and/or fixed assets for businesses which export products outside the US, or for businesses which have been negatively impacted by imports. Terms up to 25 years. This type of loan may be used to buy or renovate facilities or purchase equipment located in the U.S. for the purpose of entering in to or expanding trade with foreign markets.
- Credit score above 660
- No recent bankruptcies, foreclosures or tax liens
- Must be involved in exporting goods to foreign countries
- Personal guarantee from the owners of 20% or more
- For the Export Express Loan, must have been in business for at least one year
Depending upon the Export Loan product you are applying for there may be additional requirements.
- Set payments at regular intervals
- Can be used for a wide variety of purposes
- Relatively low interest rate
- Long repayment schedule
- Lengthy application process
- May carry early payment penalty
- Variable interest rates may increase
If you’re confused or need clarification about the qualifying requirements for the SBA Loan Program, please contact us. We’ll be happy to help.
Get your business loan today!
Take the next step to find the funding your business needs.